Monday, April 5, 2010

FIRST POST

HI

I'm in my room, I don't know where this internet is coming from but I'm not complaining xD

I'm having... SO... MUCH... FUN XD The people here are fantastic, some of the nicest people I've ever seen - they talk as if you've been a friend to them for ages, there's so many jokes and laughs that go around...

And some of them (the Chinese/Tw people) have been dishing out their Mandarin, and I struggle to keep up xD Although I just talk in English, so it's like a half Chinese, half English conversation xD

BTW SAKURA IS AWESOME /done

We went to a park in Shinjuku with lots of sakura (and people) and it was SO COLD but very nice and pretty.

/really done

I'll upload photos later.... maybe.

I bet no one reads this because for some reason only sites related to google are working atm, hence MSN isn't, hence no one knows the link to my blog XD

/signs out for now

1 comment:

  1. idiot im reading it

    YES SAKURA IS FUN....but for different reasons i bet :P

    hurry up and get a phone already

    your apartment is nicer than mine

    ReplyDelete